BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 19 November 2009

Schedule and Camerawoman

My job for the preliminary task was to plan out the schedules. This enabled us to see what we would need when and what order the sequence would be filmed in. This helped us to be organised and know what we were doing in order to finish and complete our work on time. I made sure I gave us contingency time in case something was to go wrong on the day.

My second job was to film the task. I found this quite challenging at times as I had to take lighting, sound and many other aspects into account. I had the help of my group in order to make the shoot go as smoothly and as successfully as possible. I made sure I had watched through the last filmed task we had in order to learn from the previous mistakes I had made so that I was sure not to make them again.

0 comments: